Timbal of avocado and tuna
Timbal of avocado and tunaCourse: Salads Recipes
Avocado 1 piece
Tomatoes 1 piece
Canned tuna in oil 1 can
Arugula 1 bunch
Olive oil 1 teaspoon
Sea salt to taste
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Chopped garlic 1 clove
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the bone (beat it crosswise with a knife – when you strike 2 times, hold the knife in the bone and with the help of a knife it will easily come out of the pulp).
- Using a fork, mash the avocado, sprinkle it with lemon juice and add 1–2 teaspoons of olive oil, a clove of squeezed garlic (or ground), ground pepper and salt to taste.
- At a strong ripe tomato at the base, make an incision crosswise, lower for 1-2 minutes in boiling water.
- Allow to cool, peel and cut into cubes, remove seeds and juice. Put a layer of avocado on the dish, then chopped tomato, and on top canned tuna.
- Decorate with arugula or green onions.