Roman salad with avocado, salted salmon and eggCourse: Italian Kitchen, Salads Recipes
250 g of salted salmon
- All the vegetables are washed, the leaves are separated from each other.
- Make salads on serving dishes.
- Place salads on dishes.
- Avocado without peel and dice cut into slices, tomato cut into segments.
- Boil the salt water – the egg is poured into a cup and fast put in water with one movement. Boil for 3 minutes. Do that with all eggs.
- On salads put avocado, tomatoes, salmon, leaves the egg in the middle, garnish with pesto sauce and serve.