Quick Zucchini Salad
- Zucchini 2 pieces
- Greek yogurt 1 bank
- Garlic 1 clove
- Mint to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil ½ tablespoon
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash and dry squash with a towel. Cut into cubes.
- Put the pan on medium heat, then pour a little vegetable oil.
- Put the zucchini cubes into the pan. Cook, stirring with a spatula. After some time, try and bring vegetables to readiness according to your taste. Put on a plate, previously covered with a paper towel. Excess fat will go away and that is good.
- While the vegetables are cooling down, take the sauce. In a bowl, pour a jar of yogurt. There also squeeze a clove of garlic through the garlic press. Separately chop mint and parsley.
- Put greens in the bowl. Then add a teaspoon of lemon juice and half a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix well.
- Next, in a bowl with mint and parsley, send cooled zucchini. Mix gently, salt and pepper. Bowl close with cling film and put in a refrigerator for several hours.
- Salad goes well with fresh bread, as well as fish, meat and chicken.