Spring Pasta Salad With Asparagus Recipe
- 500g short twisty pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 (284g) container grape tomatoes, quartered
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until cooled.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add asparagus to the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes until just tender but not mushy at all. Set aside in the fridge to cool.
- Whisk together the dressing.
- Assemble the salad. Noodles, asparagus, tomatoes, feta and basil. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy.
I made this for dinner last night and it was a huge hit.