Pasta alla vodkaCourse: Main Food Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Seafood Recipes
300 grams of spaghetti
400 grams tiger shrimp
150 milliliters of cream
100 grams of hard cheese
70 milliliters of vodka
1 chili pepper
1 tsp. butter
2 cloves of garlic
2 rosemary twigs
3 spoons olive oil
1 spoon butter
Salt and pepper depends
Handful of chopped chives
400 grams of canned tomato pieces
- The pasta was cooked according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Fry the rosemary twigs, garlic cloves and chili pepper pieces in a frying pan in a small amount of oil.
- The chopped tomatoes are stapled in a homogeneous mass along with fried chili and garlic segments, and the oil, rosemary are removed.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan and add the mass of tomato tomatoes. This continues for about 5 minutes.
- Then add vodka and continue to heat. Stir in butter, cream and grated cheese and heat a little more.
- At first, the vodka will have a spicy taste because of the vodka, but when heated slightly, the sauce will become sweeter and the crispness will turn into a pleasant sharpness.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot. Serve with tiger prawns fried in butter.