Pasta alla vodka
- 300 grams of spaghetti
- 400 grams of canned tomato pieces
- 400 grams tiger shrimp
- 150 milliliters of cream
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 70 milliliters of vodka
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 rosemary twigs
- 3 spoons olive oil
- 1 spoon butter
- Salt and pepper depends
- Handful of chopped chives
1. The pasta was cooked according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Fry the rosemary twigs, garlic cloves and chili pepper pieces in a frying pan in a small amount of oil.
3. The chopped tomatoes are stapled in a homogeneous mass along with fried chili and garlic segments, and the oil, rosemary is removed.
4. Heat the olive oil in the pan and add the mass of tomato tomatoes. This continues for about 5 minutes.
5. Then add vodka and continue to heat. Stir in butter, cream and grated cheese and heat a little more.
6. At first, the vodka will have a spicy taste because of the vodka, but when heated slightly, the sauce will become sweeter and the crispness will turn into a pleasant sharpness.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot. Serve with tiger prawns fried in butter.