Pasta Alfredo With Champignons
Pasta Alfredo With ChampignonsCourse: Main Food Recipes, Pasta Recipes
100g fresh brown champignons
5 tbsp. Vegetable broth
1 clove of garlic
A little chilli
1 piece of butter
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 1/2 spoons of flour
Salt, pepper, paprika sweet
4 spoons Parmesan
Parsley to decorate
- First cook the pasta.
- hen heat the butter and olive oil in a pan, followed by the onion and garlic with the cut champignons.
- Shortly afterwards add flour. After about 2 minutes, deglaze with the vegetable stock.
- Now you can add the cream and spices.
- Bring the parmesan to the boil until it is thick.
- After the pasta is ready, mix with the sauce.