Pasta Alfredo With Champignons Recipe
- 250g linguine
- 220ml cream
- 100g fresh brown champignons
- 5 tbsp. Vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- A little chilli
- 1 piece of butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 spoons of flour
- Salt, pepper, paprika sweet
- 4 spoons Parmesan
- Parsley to decorate
- First cook the pasta.
- hen heat the butter and olive oil in a pan, followed by the onion and garlic with the cut champignons.
- Shortly afterwards add flour. After about 2 minutes, deglaze with the vegetable stock.
- Now you can add the cream and spices.
- Bring the parmesan to the boil until it is thick.
- After the pasta is ready, mix with the sauce.
The flavors were spot on and it was so easy to make.