Pasta with fresh tomatoes Recipe
- Pasta tagliatelle 200 g
- Tomatoes 1 piece
- 5 olives without stones
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Olive oil 50 ml
- Boil the paste in salted water.
- Parallel, in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lightly fry the garlic and sliced olives.
- Cut fresh tomatoes into cubes and add to garlic and olives. Cooking tomatoes is not necessary, they should only warm up.
- Sauce lightly salt and pepper.
- Drain the water and combine the pasta with the sauce.
- Put the pasta in a plate and lightly drizzle with olive oil.
The flavors were well balanced and the instructions were clear and easy to follow.