Pasta with fresh tomatoesCourse: Italian Kitchen, Pasta Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
Pasta tagliatelle 200 g
Tomatoes 1 piece
5 olives without stones
Garlic 2 cloves
Olive oil 50 ml
- Boil the paste in salted water.
- Parallel, in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lightly fry the garlic and sliced olives.
- Cut fresh tomatoes into cubes and add to garlic and olives. Cooking tomatoes is not necessary, they should only warm up.
- Sauce lightly salt and pepper.
- Drain the water and combine the pasta with the sauce.
- Put the pasta in a plate and lightly drizzle with olive oil.