Chili Oil Noodles
2. Prep veggies you would like to add: I used spinach and snow peas! Mince a garlic clove and some ginger. Toss all into an oiled pan on medium heat. Season with some salt
3. Cut tofu into cubes and toss them into the pan. Cook in pan for a couple of minutes until they start to brown a bit on the outside
4. Add soy sauce and a splash of rice vinegar. Add a couple of sprinkles of brown sugar. Cook everything until the soy sauce reduces down
5. Add a lot of laoganma chili oil and stir together
6. Lastly, drain your noodles and add them to the pan so that they can mix with the sauce! Serve with chopped green onion!