Pasta with shrimps in a creamy garlic sauce Recipe
- Spaghetti 250 g
- Shrimps 200 g
- Cream 150 ml
- Butter 20 g
- Onion 50 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Parsley 20 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Finely chop the garlic and onion. Melt the butter. Fry the onion and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peeled shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
- Add parsley and turn off.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Mix with sauce. Serve warm.
I made this recipe with a few changes to suit my family’s taste preferences.