Pasta with shrimps in a creamy garlic sauce
Pasta with shrimps in a creamy garlic sauceCourse: Italian Kitchen, Pasta Recipes
Spaghetti 250 g
Shrimps 200 g
Cream 150 ml
Butter 20 g
Onion 50 g
Garlic 2 cloves
Parsley 20 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese to taste
- Finely chop the garlic and onion. Melt the butter. Fry the onion and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peeled shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
- Add parsley and turn off.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Mix with sauce. Serve warm.