- 1 8 oz package of soba noodles (or any other noodle will work)
- 1 small head of broccoli (with stem)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- Lime wedge and cilantro, to serve (optional)
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and set aside.
- Mix nut butter, miso, and chili garlic sauce together to form a paste. Add remaining sauce ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Peel tough outer layer of broccoli stem and discard. Slice inner stem into 1/4 inch strips. Cut florets into bite-size pieces.
- Add sauce to noodles and mix to coat. Top with broccoli, red pepper, green onion, sesame seeds, and a squeeze of lime.