- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Bacon 100 grams
- Parmesan cheese 50 grams
- 3 eggs
- Garlic 1 clove
- Spaghetti 450 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Boil pasta in salted water (pasta al dente is slightly hard on the tooth).
- Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan and fry the bacon and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour the cooked pasta into a colander and put it in a frying pan.
- Add 2 eggs whole and 1 yolk to the pan with the pasta.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and mix well.
- Pepper and sprinkle with cheese again – if desired.