Spaghetti Carbonara with BaconCourse: Main Food Recipes, Pasta Recipes
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Bacon 100 grams
Parmesan cheese 50 grams
Garlic 1 clove
Spaghetti 450 grams
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Boil pasta in salted water (pasta al dente is slightly hard on the tooth).
- Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan and fry the bacon and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour the cooked pasta into a colander and put it in a frying pan.
- Add 2 eggs whole and 1 yolk to the pan with the pasta.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and mix well.
- Pepper and sprinkle with cheese again – if desired.