Creamy Polenta With MushroomsCourse: Main Food Recipes
1/2 cup polenta
1 cup water
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp parmesan
- Mushroom sauce:
2 cups mushrooms
2 tbsp soya sauce (can be made without soya sauce)
1 cup heavy cream
- In a pan over medium heat with olive oil cook the mushrooms. Add soya sauce, heavy cream, seasoning and cook them for 2-3 minutes. Put aside.
- In a pot add the water and bring it to boil. Add polenta and turn the stove over low heat.
- Cook the polenta and whisk all the time while cooking. It can easily burn so be careful.
- After cooking for 2-3 minutes, add butter. Whisk, than add heavy cream parmesan and seasoning.
- Let it cook for couple more minutes whisking all the time.
- That’s it! Add polenta into a bowl, add from the sauce and enjoy!