Lamb Keema Recipe
- 500g lamb mince
- 400g passata
- 2 small onions, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Thumb size ginger, finely chopped
- 4 green chillis, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- A handful of frozen peas
- Handful coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add onions and allow to cook until translucent.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add garam masala and turmeric for a further minute.
- Add in the lamb mince. Keep stirring and cook until browned.
- Pour in the passata and add chillis, season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Add frozen peas and cook for a further 5 mins. Taste for seasoning and add if needed.
- Finish with coriander.
Thank you for sharing such a delicious dish!