Lamb KeemaCourse: Indian Kitchen, Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes
500g lamb mince
2 small onions, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Thumb size ginger, finely chopped
4 green chillis, finely chopped
2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp turmeric
A handful of frozen peas
Handful coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add onions and allow to cook until translucent.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add garam masala and turmeric for a further minute.
- Add in the lamb mince. Keep stirring and cook until browned.
- Pour in the passata and add chillis, season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Add frozen peas and cook for a further 5 mins. Taste for seasoning and add if needed.
- Finish with coriander.