Chicken Escalope with Penne Red SauceCourse: Chicken Recipes, Pasta Recipes
1 bag Frozen Chicken Escalope
1 bag 225 gr Penne Pasta
1 tbsp Tomato Paste
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Onion, minced
1 Garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
4 Tomatoes, crushed
- In a medium heat pan, add olive oil and cook the onions until translucent, for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add chili flakes.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and the tomato paste and let it cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil salted water in a pot and cook the penne pasta as per the package instruction.
- Keep aside 120 ml of the pasta water.
- Drain the pasta then add it to the sauce.
- Add pasta water and mix well.
- Season with salt.
- Fry the escalope for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your meal!