Butter and Garlic shrimp with pastaCourse: Main Food Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Seafood Recipes
250g pasta preferred
1 tbsp butter
5 tbs olive oil
10 pcs cherry tomatoes
8 pcs fresh shrimp, washed and peeled
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 organic chicken cube
Bunch of basil, chopped
1/2 tsp pepper
Shredded parmigiano cheese
- Prepare all ingredients.
- In a pot, bring to boil water. When water is boiling, bring to boil the pasta according to the instructions.
- Heat the other pan, pour 2 tablespoons oil and stir fry cherry tomatoes 2-3 mins.
- Add shrimp and saute for 3-5 mins.
- Add garlic, saute for 2 mins.
- Dissolve chicken cube with a hit water and add into a pan.
- Add pasta and toss until flavors well combined, add a bit of water from the pasta.
- Add chopped basil and portion pasta on a plate.
- Serve immediately, garnish with pepper and shredded cheese.