Chicken in honey mustard marinade with oranges
Chicken in honey mustard marinade with orangesCourse: Chicken Recipes, Main Food Recipes
Garlic 2 pieces
Chicken thigh 1 kg
Onion 2 pieces
Oranges 3 pieces
Grainy mustard 2 tablespoons
Olive oil 3 tablespoons
Sugar 3 tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Honey 100 g
Jeera seeds 1 tsp
½ tsp turmeric
Coriander Seeds ½ tsp
Ground black pepper ½ tsp
- Making marinade. Mix mustard, butter, orange juice (2 pieces), sugar, salt, honey, pepper, cumin, turmeric and coriander.
- Marinate the hips and send them to the fridge for an hour.
- Chop garlic finely and sprinkle chicken over it. Cut the onion and the remaining orange into slices and place the chicken on top.
- Put in the oven heated to 180 degrees for an hour. Every 10-15 minutes, grease the chicken with oranges and onions marinade.
- Get the dish out of the oven. There will be a lot of juice from the marinade with chicken and orange combined. I advise you to water them rice, which is ideal as a side dish.