- 1 kg Italian sausage
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1 red bell pepper
- Sauté sliced Italian sausage in olive oil over medium heat.
- When medium brown, add chopped onion. Season with red chili flakes, cumin, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Add crushed garlic cloves.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes, cook until tomatoes start to blister and caramelize.
- Add diced bell pepper, lower heat to medium low heat and cover for around 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and stir. Add 2 tbsp butter and season again.