Chinese chicken in sweet and sour sauce Recipe
- Chicken fillet 500 g
- Soy sauce 10 tablespoons
- Apple Cider Vinegar 40 ml
- Sugar 5 teaspoons
- Water ½ cup
- Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
- Sweet pepper 1 piece
- Canned Pineapple 1 Piece
- Tomatoes 2 pieces
- Cut the chicken fillet into thin strips, fold into a bowl, add soy sauce (about 6 tablespoons) and pepper a little.
- To prepare the sauce in a deep frying pan, it is better to wok, mix vinegar, soy sauce (about 4 tablespoons), tomato paste. Put on the heat and warm up by adding some sugar. Add water, put chopped peppers, canned pineapple and tomatoes. To taste. If the sauce is too sour, add the remaining sugar. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Vegetables should remain slightly firm. The sauce should be moderately thick.
- Fry the chicken, combine with the sauce and stew for another 10 minutes. Serve with rice.
I will definitely be making this again.