Lasagna with pork and mushrooms
- Lasagna noodles 9 pieces
- Minced pork 1 kg
- Onion 2 pieces
- Garlic 2 heads
- Tomato sauce 800 g
- Mushrooms 800 g
- Butter 100 g
- Milk 1 l
- Wheat Flour 3 tablespoons
- Cheese 500 g
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Spices to taste
- Sheets of dough for lasagna put in a suitable-sized dish and pour water to soak.
- In a large frying pan, put the minced meat with spices and fry until golden brown.
- Wash mushrooms. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan. Put frozen mushrooms on it and simmer on low heat under a lid for a little more than 5 minutes.
- Chop the onion finely and add to the mushrooms. Make the fire medium. Simmer the mushrooms for another 5-7 minutes, but without the lid.
- Add to the minced mushrooms with onions, garlic and tomato sauce. Simmer for about 30 minutes until the water has evaporated.
- Bechamel sauce. Melt the butter in a thick-walled pot over low heat, add flour, and stir. Gradually add cold milk to the hot mixture, mix thoroughly (for this time it is better to remove the dish from the heat). When all the milk is added, put the sauce on a small fire and cook, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes. When the sauce thickens, remove from heat.
- Lay soaked dough sheets on a baking tray pre-oiled with vegetable oil. Top with a little béchamel sauce. Lay out minced meat on bechamel, cover with a sheet of lasagna and alternate layers until it reaches the desired height. The last layer should be bechamel.
- Sprinkle lasagna with grated cheese and bake for 40 minutes in an oven warmed to 200 degrees. To prevent Parmesan from burning, you can cover the form with foil for the first 15 minutes. Take the prepared lasagna out of the oven, let stand 10 minutes, and then cut into portions.