Caramelized chicken wings
- 1 kg of chicken wings
- 50 ml of Balsamiko vinegar
- 1 spoon brown sugar
- 200 g of cream (from the refrigerator)
- 2 spoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sweet peppers
- Place the wings in the bowl, add vinegar, brown sugar, salt to taste, stir and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- The grill is heated to 160-170 degrees.
- Put the wings on grill, cover with a lid and bake for 10 minutes. Then open the lid and bake it for another 20 minutes all the time changing wings sides. At this stage, it is important to change sides all the time because the sugar can burn.
- Finish the sauce. Mix the cream with Worcester sauce and peppers. If someone needs it, it can be salted, but I liked it the same way.