Surimi terrine with tomatoCourse: Snacks
50g Comté cheese
70g tomato puree
24 sticks of surimi
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Put the comté cheese in the thermomix bowl then mix 10 sec/speed 8.
- Add eggs, milk, tomato purée, salt and pepper then mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Transfer the preparation into a silicone cake mold or butter your mold beforehand and line it with parchment paper.
- Pour a good centimeter of egg cream into the bottom of the mold.
- Arrange the first layer of surimi sticks (9).
- Cover them with egg cream.
- Make another layer of surimi (6) by placing them in the interstices of the first layer. Cover them with egg cream.
- Arrange a final layer of surimi (9). Pour the rest of the egg cream.
- Place the mold in a hot water bath. Put in the oven for 50min at 180°C.
- As soon as the surface begins to color, lower the oven temperature to 175°C.
- Wait until the terrine has completely cooled before turning it out onto a serving platter and refrigerating for 1 hour before serving.