- Sausages 400 grams
- Eggs 3
- Wheat flour 1/2 tbsp
- Rice flour 1/2 tbsp
- Ground paprika 2 tbsp
- Corn starch 2 tbsp
- Milk 60 ml
- Soda tip of a knife
- Salt to taste
- Sugar pinch
- Vegetable oil 1 liter
- Dairy or smoked sausages (choose your favorite brand and manufacturers) to clear the shell, sprinkle with starch.
- Sift the wheat and rice flour, mix with salt, soda, a pinch of sugar and ground paprika.
- Add warm milk to the spicy flour, beat in eggs – prepare a fluffy batter.
- Dip starch sausages in batter.
- In a deep saucepan, heat the vegetable oil, fry sausages in a batter on all sides, gently turning over with a fork.
- Put the sausages on a dish, use paper towels to remove excess oil.