Sausages in batterCourse: Snacks
Sausages 400 grams
Wheat flour 1/2 tbsp
Rice flour 1/2 tbsp
Ground paprika 2 tbsp
Corn starch 2 tbsp
Milk 60 ml
Soda tip of a knife
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 1 liter
- Dairy or smoked sausages (choose your favorite brand and manufacturers) to clear the shell, sprinkle with starch.
- Sift the wheat and rice flour, mix with salt, soda, a pinch of sugar and ground paprika.
- Add warm milk to the spicy flour, beat in eggs – prepare a fluffy batter.
- Dip starch sausages in batter.
- In a deep saucepan, heat the vegetable oil, fry sausages in a batter on all sides, gently turning over with a fork.
- Put the sausages on a dish, use paper towels to remove excess oil.