Oh my goodness, have you ever tried Red Curry Tarakihi Tacos with Coconut Rice, Avocado, Mango, Tomatoes, & Mesclun Recipe? It's seriously one of the best fusion dishes I've ever tasted! The lightly spiced and pan-seared tarakihi fish fillet, infused with red curry paste, is wrapped in warm tortillas and topped with a refreshing mix of avocado, diced mango, tomatoes, and mesclun greens.And the coconut rice is just the perfect complement to the flavors of the curry! It's fluffy, slightly sweet, and adds another layer of yumminess to the dish. It's super easy to make too, so you can have a delicious and impressive meal on the table in no time! Trust me, your taste buds will thank you!
- 2 cups cooked Jasmine rice, cooled
- 165ml can of coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 fillets of tarakihi
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 mango, diced
- Avocados, sliced
- Spring onion, finely chopped
- Thai basil
- Vietnamese mint
- Store-bought or homemade tortilla wraps
- Mix the rice, coconut milk, and lime juice together. Season with salt and set aside.
- Meanwhile, coat the fish in the red curry paste. Heat a frying pan to medium-high. Drizzle with oil. Add the ginger and garlic.
- Fry until fragrant, then add the fish and carefully cook it through.
- Fill the tortillas with rice, fish, tomatoes, mango, avocados, mesclun, spring onion, Thai basil, and Vietnamese mint.