Beef Stewed in Beer
- Beef fillet 900 grams
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Onions 2 pieces
- Carrots 2 pieces
- Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Thyme 2 sprigs
- Beer 450 ml
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and brown beef cut into large cubes.
- On a high heat for 4-5 minutes, fry the onions.
- Add garlic and carrots, mix well.
- Add meat and flour, mix.
- Reduce heat, pour beer, put thyme sprigs.
- On a low heat bring to a slight boil, tightly close the lid and clean in an oven heated to 140 degrees for 2 hours.
- Meat is ready when it is easy to divide it into fibers.