Beef Stewed in Beer
Beef Stewed in BeerCourse: Dinner Recipes, Meat Recipes
Beef fillet 900 grams
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Onions 2 pieces
Carrots 2 pieces
Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
Garlic 2 cloves
Thyme 2 sprigs
Beer 450 ml
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and brown beef cut into large cubes.
- On a high heat for 4-5 minutes, fry the onions.
- Add garlic and carrots, mix well.
- Add meat and flour, mix.
- Reduce heat, pour beer, put thyme sprigs.
- On a low heat bring to a slight boil, tightly close the lid and clean in an oven heated to 140 degrees for 2 hours.
- Meat is ready when it is easy to divide it into fibers.