Hey there, have you ever tried Ras El Hanout Lamb with Broccoli, Beetroot, Mushrooms, Orange, and Feta recipe? Let me tell you, it's amazing! The lamb is coated in a blend of fragrant spices called Ras El Hanout that just takes it to a whole new level of deliciousness.But that's not all, the dish also includes tender-crisp broccoli florets, earthy mushrooms, sweet and tangy roasted beets, and juicy segments of orange, which all come together in this beautiful medley of flavors and textures. And let's not forget the crumbled feta cheese on top that adds a creamy and salty touch to the dish.It's healthy, satisfying, and perfect for any occasion. Whether you're having a family dinner or a get-together with friends, this recipe is sure to impress. Trust me, once you try it, you won't be able to get enough of it!
- 340g lamb loin fillets
- 1 Tbsp ras el hanout spices
- 50g feta
- 1 beetroot, peeled and chopped
- 1 broccoli, florets
- 50g white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- Remove the lamb from the fridge and allow it to bloom for 10 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Toss the beetroot with salt and pepper and olive oil. Place the feta on one side of an oven dish and crumble it on the other. Pop in the oven for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, coat the lamb with the ras el hanout spices, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Heat a frying pan to medium-high and cook the lamb on each side for 4 mins. Remove from the pan and allow to rest for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, in the same pan, cook the mushrooms, and then add the broccoli. Once both have cooked, slice the lamb and assemble it with the beetroot, orange, broccoli, mushrooms, and feta.