Ras El Hanout Lamb with Broccoli, Beetroot, Mushrooms, Orange, & FetaCourse: Dinner Recipes, Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes
340g lamb loin fillets
1 Tbsp ras el hanout spices
1 beetroot, peeled and chopped
1 broccoli, florets
50g white button mushrooms, sliced
1 orange, peeled and chopped
- Remove the lamb from the fridge and allow it to bloom for 10 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Toss the beetroot with salt and pepper and olive oil. Place the feta on one side of an oven dish and crumble it on the other. Pop in the oven for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, coat the lamb with the ras el hanout spices, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Heat a frying pan to medium-high and cook the lamb on each side for 4 mins. Remove from the pan and allow to rest for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, in the same pan, cook the mushrooms, and then add the broccoli. Once both have cooked, slice the lamb and assemble it with the beetroot, orange, broccoli, mushrooms, and feta.