Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow MeinCourse: Chicken Recipes, Chinese Kitchen, Pasta Recipes
Give it all a mix and set aside
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsps mirin
2 tbsps soy sauce
4/5 tbsps oyster sauce
1 tsp corn starch
1 tsp sugar
Half a tsp black pepper
- I used 6 boneless chicken thighs which I then finely sliced.
- Season with half a tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsps rice wine vinegar, 1 tsp corn starch, 1 tsp minced ginger and 1 tsp minced garlic.
- Mix it all and leave to marinate for a minimum of 30 mins.
- Stir fry:
- Place a wok on a high heat and add some oil.
- Stir fry the chicken for 4/5 mins (will cook quickly as it is diced finely).
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Place some more oil in a wok and stir fry 1 finely diced onion, half a diced red pepper, 1 diced carrot and 4/5 diced spring onions.
- Add in your pre-cooked noodles.
- Pour in your chow mein sauce from earlier.
- Stir fry for a further minute.