Creamy Tuscan Keto Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken breast, sliced thin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated for garnishing
- ½ cup Gouda cheese, freshly grated
- 1 ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- Marinate chicken with Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper at least 30 minutes prior.
- In a cast iron skillet, over medium heat, add 2 tbsp olive oil. When hot, sear chicken on both sides until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium/low. Add the butter, garlic, onion, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and paprika to the pan stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add chicken broth and scrape the pan to remove the bits that have stuck to the bottom. This adds amazing flavor to your dish.
- Add heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, Gouda cheese, and spinach. Simmer on medium heat. Stir occasionally for about 5 minutes. Add the chicken back to the skillet and simmer on low for 2 minutes. Plate in a dish and sprinkle fresh Parmesan cheese over it.