Delicious Red Pepper And Pesto Tortellini Recipe
- a pack of tortellini
- some peppers- I used two
- garlic oil
- chilli flakes, mixed herbs and spices
- red pesto
- grated parmesan
- Fry up the peppers in the oil and add some of the seasonings.
- Boil the pasta in the same pot after taking out the peppers to keep all the flavors.
- Drain the pasta and add the peppers, around 3/4 of a pot of red pesto and a dollop of passata and mix it all up.
- Plate it up and sprinkle some parmesan on top, enjoy!
The flavors were well balanced and the instructions were clear and easy to follow.