- 200g dry pasta
- 3 red peppers, peeled and cut into big chunks
- 2 aubergines, cut in large dices
- 4 red onions, cut in wedges
- 1 tbsp Cajun spices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- Preheat the oven to a 180C fan.
- Toss the veggies in a baking dish with the Cajun spices and olive oil and place in the oven for 1 to 1,15 hours, until cooked through and well caramelized, stirring a bit at midtime to ensure homogeneous cooking and coloring.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta as per pack instructions (usually, 10 minutes in boiling water), drain them well and add in the veggies once these are cooked.
- Drizzle the lemon juice, stir and serve warm.