This recipe for Spaghetti with Shrimp, Tomatoes, and Spinach in Garlic Olive Oil is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for any occasion. It combines the classic Italian flavors of garlic, olive oil, and tomatoes with succulent shrimp and fresh spinach, creating a satisfying and flavorful pasta dish. The dish is easy to prepare and can be made in just 30 minutes, making it an ideal option for busy weeknights. With its perfect combination of protein, carbs, and veggies, this Spaghetti with Shrimp, Tomatoes, and Spinach in Garlic Olive Oil is a complete and wholesome meal that you'll love.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook until they begin to soften, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the skillet and cook until pink and opaque, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add baby spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss everything together until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes (optional) to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
- Use fresh, high-quality ingredients for the best flavor.
- Don’t overcook the shrimp, as they can become rubbery and tough.
- Add red pepper flakes for a little bit of heat, if desired.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese for added flavor, if desired.