Pesto Gnocchi Recipe
- Olive oil
- Onion, diced
- Garlic, minced
- 3 – 4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes
- Pesto (I used green but if you prefer red pesto, go for it)
- Parmesan, to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Fry off the onion and garlic until softened.
- Add in the mushrooms and gnocchi and fry until cooked (once the gnocchi is starting to crisp).
- Throw in the tomatoes and cook until they start to soften.
- Add in the pesto and mix well.
- Serve and top with parmesan.
The flavors were spot on and it was so easy to make.