Canned Mackerel and Spinach Curry Pasta
Canned Mackerel and Spinach Curry PastaCourse: Pasta Recipes
Pasta 200 g
Onion 50 g
Garlic 1 clove
Carrots 100 g
Canned Mackerel 1 can
Vegetable oil 50 ml
Curry 5 g
Spinach 20 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta until cooked.
- Cut carrots and onions into small cubes. Chop the garlic.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry vegetables for 5–7 minutes, stirring until they get golden brown.
- Put the mackerel from the jar into the pan, knead lightly. Stew, stirring, 5 minutes.
- Pour a small amount of milk, add curry, salt, pepper and simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add pasta to the pan, mix well with fish and vegetables, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, mix, as soon as the spinach has dried, remove the pan from the heat.