Canned Mackerel and Spinach Curry Pasta
- Pasta 200 g
- Onion 50 g
- Garlic 1 clove
- Carrots 100 g
- Canned Mackerel 1 can
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Curry 5 g
- Spinach 20 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta until cooked.
- Cut carrots and onions into small cubes. Chop the garlic.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry vegetables for 5–7 minutes, stirring until they get golden brown.
- Put the mackerel from the jar into the pan, knead lightly. Stew, stirring, 5 minutes.
- Pour a small amount of milk, add curry, salt, pepper and simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add pasta to the pan, mix well with fish and vegetables, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, mix, as soon as the spinach has dried, remove the pan from the heat.