ChashushuliCourse: Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes, Snacks
Beef 1 kg
Onion 250 g
Tomatoes 350 g
Garlic 2 cloves
Bay leaf 2 pieces
Cilantro 1 bundle
Basil 1 bunch
Ucho-suneli ½ tsp
Ground Coriander ½ tsp
Saffron ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Ground red pepper to taste
- Cut the meat into small cubes.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and herbs.
- Cut the tomatoes in half (across), squeeze the liquid, finely chop.
- Put the meat and onions in the pan. Add 0.5 cups of water. Stew until the meat is tender. Hot water to pour a little.
- Add tomatoes to the almost finished meat, continue to stew until cooked. Add herbs, garlic, spices, salt, pepper. Let it boil for another 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover, let it brew for 10–15 minutes.