- 2 steaks
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 225g button mushrooms (sliced)
- 150ml white wine
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- 2 knobs of butter
- Handful of parsley (chopped)
- Olive oil
- Cook the steaks to your liking in a knob of butter and then let it rest for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the onions in another pan until soft.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms have browned and are soft.
- Throw the wine in and cook of the alcohol and the volume has reduced by half.
- Add the crème fraîche and parsley and stir until combined and warmed through.
- Serve with the steak, chips and beer.