Oven Baked RisottoCourse: Italian Kitchen, Main Food Recipes
1 large onion
2 garlic cloves
500g chicken thigh fillets/breast
320g arborio risotto
900ml stock (made up with 2 vegetable/chicken stock cubes)
100g asparagus tips
40g grated parmesan
Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Fry the onions, chicken and garlic (in an ovenproof pot if you have one).
- Once the chicken is almost cooked through add the mushrooms and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Stir in the risotto then add the stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir then put in the oven with a lid on for 25 mins.
- Remove lid, stir in spinach and asparagus, put the lid back on and cook for another 10mins.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top to serve.