Oven baked vegetables with mozzarella and cayenne pepper mayonnaise
Oven baked vegetables with mozzarella and cayenne pepper mayonnaiseCourse: Main Food Recipes
2 sweet potatoes
250 g mozzarella (2×125)
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 teaspoon salt
- For the sauce:
100 g of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper or chili
2 cloves grated garlic
half lemon juice
- Peel the vegetables and cut them into pieces of the desired size. I recommend cutting the zucchini into larger pieces so that it doesn’t fall apart.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and mix with the oil, thyme, rosemary, garlic and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees with a fan. Put all the vegetables except the zucchini in the pan and bake for 20 minutes. Then add the zucchini and bake for another 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients.
- Serve vegetables with sauce, chopped mozzarella and vegetables.