Veggie FrittersCourse: Main Food Recipes, Vegetarian RecipesDifficulty: Easy
5 medium carrots, shredded
5 medium zucchini, shredded
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon cornflour
3/4 cup flour (or 1/2 if you use less veggies)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- The Yogurt Dill Dip:
1 cup plain yogurt
Crushed garlic or garlic powder
fresh dill, cut/shredded
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
drizzle olive oil
- Shred the zucchini in a bowl, add salt and let it rest for a few minutes. Then carefully spread them onto a strainer over a bowl, and let it release all it’s juices for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients together and make sure they’re fully combined.
- Heat oil in a pan, shallow, not deep fry.
- Use a large serving spoon to spread the batter onto it. Form a thin layer, and then carefully place into the hot oil.
- Once the sides turn golden, carefully flip it on the other side.