- 5 medium carrots, shredded
- 5 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3/4 cup flour (or 1/2 if you use less veggies)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
The Yogurt Dill Dip:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Crushed garlic or garlic powder
- fresh dill, cut/shredded
- salt, pepper
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- drizzle olive oil
- Shred the zucchini in a bowl, add salt and let it rest for a few minutes. Then carefully spread them onto a strainer over a bowl, and let it release all it’s juices for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients together and make sure they’re fully combined.
- Heat oil in a pan, shallow, not deep fry.
- Use a large serving spoon to spread the batter onto it. Form a thin layer, and then carefully place into the hot oil.
- Once the sides turn golden, carefully flip it on the other side.