Breakfast bread with cheese and ham
- 150 grams of smoked ham
- 100 grams of bread
- 120 grams of Dutch cheese
- 70 grams spinach
- 100 ml of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 spoon olive oil
- 1 spoon hmeli-suneli spices
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the spinach, 2 min.
- Eggs are spread with milk, add hmeli-suneli, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- The bread is cut into cubes. Cheese grated on vegetable grater. The ham is cut finer. Bread, ham and cheese (a bit left to sprinkle) are transferred to a heat-resistant form, added spinach and mixed. Pour the egg mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake at 200 degrees for 20-25 min.