Breakfast bread with cheese and ham Recipe
Breakfast bread with cheese and ham is a savory and satisfying dish that is perfect for breakfast or brunch. This delicious recipe combines the classic flavors of ham and cheese with the warm, comforting goodness of bread, creating a dish that is sure to become a family favorite.To make this dish, a loaf of bread is cut into slices, but not all the way through, leaving the slices connected at the bottom. The slices are then filled with thinly sliced ham and grated cheese. The bread is then wrapped in foil and baked in the oven until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.The result is a delicious and comforting breakfast bread that is perfect for serving to friends and family. The ham and cheese provide a salty and savory flavor that pairs perfectly with the warm and toasty bread.One of the great things about this recipe is that it's very versatile. You can use any type of bread you like, from sourdough to French bread, and you can also experiment with different types of cheese and ham. For example, you might try using Swiss cheese and smoked ham for a different flavor profile.Breakfast bread with cheese and ham is also a great option for feeding a crowd. You can easily double or triple the recipe to serve more people, and you can even prepare it the night before and bake it in the morning for a stress-free breakfast.
- 150 grams of smoked ham
- 100 grams of bread
- 120 grams of Dutch cheese
- 70 grams spinach
- 100 ml of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 spoon olive oil
- 1 spoon hmeli-suneli spices
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the spinach, 2 min.
- Eggs are spread with milk, add hmeli-suneli, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- The bread is cut into cubes. Cheese grated on the vegetable grater. The ham is cut finer. Bread, ham and cheese (a bit left to sprinkle) are transferred to a heat-resistant form, added spinach and mixed. Pour the egg mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake at 200 degrees for 20-25 min.
The texture was off and the taste was not what I was hoping for.