Japanese-style pancake with green onions
Japanese-style pancake with green onionsCourse: Breakfast Recipes
Lemon juice 10 ml
Sesame 10 grams
Green onions 50 grams
Wheat flour 250 grams
Water 160 ml
Onion 150 grams
Carrot 150 grams
Potato 75 grams
Ginger 5 grams
Pelati tomatoes 25 grams
Curry 2.5 pieces
Soy sauce 10 ml
Chicken broth 150 ml
Sesame oil 1 ml
Olive oil to taste
Salt 5 grams
- Mix flour, warm water and salt. Knead the dough, leave for 1 hour, then divide into portions of 80 grams.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a thin cake, smear each with melted butter, sprinkle with green onions and sesame.
- Roll the dough into a tube and wrap it in a spiral, leave for 30 minutes, then open, re-roll and fry in a pan in melted butter.
- Coarsely chop carrots, ginger, onions, potatoes, lightly fry everything except potatoes in a large saucepan in olive oil, add chicken broth, add potatoes.
- Cook until cooked vegetables, then add tomatoes and curry cubes, boil for another 10 minutes and bring to taste with soy sauce and sesame oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Punch in a blender until smooth, add lemon-fresh.
- Serve hot tortillas with sauce.