Potatoes with hogao and Paipa cheese Recipe
- 500 g (3 potatoes) cut into quarters
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 long chopped onion stem
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 100 g (1/2 cup) Paipa cheese grated
- Cook the potatoes submerged in boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Take them out of the water.
- In a hot skillet with oil and butter, cook the potatoes over low heat until golden brown then remove them.
- In the same pan add the onion, garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Place the tomato, cumin, salt and pepper to your liking. Stir and cook for 3 more minutes on high heat.
- Put the cilantro and cheese, lower the heat and stir well until the cheese is well melted.
- Serve the potatoes with the hogao on top and decorate with more chopped cilantro.
- Bon Appetite!
This recipe was amazing! The flavors were perfectly balanced and the texture of the dish was spot on.