Buckwheat with mushrooms and baked pumpkin Recipe
- Buckwheat 200 g
- Champignon 150 g
- Onions 100 g
- Garlic 10 g
- Pumpkin 300 g
- Vegetable oil 40 ml
- Cumin (Zira) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Boil buckwheat in salted water.
- Peel the pumpkin, cut into medium-sized cubes and bake in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices, onions and garlic in a small cube.
- Fry the onion, garlic and mushrooms in a pan with vegetable oil.
- Mix the mushrooms with buckwheat and pumpkin. Season with salt, pepper and zira.
I tried this recipe and was surprised by how easy and quick it was to make.