Buckwheat with mushrooms and baked pumpkinCourse: Main Food Recipes
Buckwheat 200 g
Champignon 150 g
Onions 100 g
Garlic 10 g
Pumpkin 300 g
Vegetable oil 40 ml
Cumin (Zira) to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Boil buckwheat in salted water.
- Peel the pumpkin, cut into medium-sized cubes and bake in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices, onions and garlic in a small cube.
- Fry the onion, garlic and mushrooms in a pan with vegetable oil.
- Mix the mushrooms with buckwheat and pumpkin. Season with salt, pepper and zira.