Cannelloni with white meat filling and red sauceCourse: Italian Kitchen, Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Snacks
Cannelloni Pasta 250 g
Onion 2 pieces
Garlic 2 cloves
Ground Beef 200 g
Minced pork 200 g
Ricotta cheese 250 g
Calf broth 200 ml
Hard cheese to taste
Tomato sauce to taste
Greens to taste
Olive oil to taste
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Fry it in olive oil for 3-4 minutes (transparent color).
- Put the whole stuffing and fry for 10 minutes.
- Pour into broth, add greens.
- Simmer for 10–15 minutes under a lid, until evaporation.
- Transfer to a bowl, mix with ricotta and one egg.
- Add hard cheese for thickening, if required.
- Brush the bottom of the pan with tomato sauce.
- Stuff the cannelloni with the mixture (you can use a pastry bag or a spoon for this). Then they are firmly folded to each other and pour the remaining red sauce on top.
- Cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Top with cheese and decorate in the oven for another few minutes.