Pork goulashCourse: Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes, Russian Kitchen
Pork 600 g
Onion 1 piece
Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
Ketchup 3 tablespoons
Water 1 cup
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
Black peppercorns 6 pieces
Ground black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Bay leaf 2 pieces
Parsley 3 bunches
- Wash the pork, dry and cut into slices. Finely chop the onion.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep enough frying pan, put the pork slices and fry on high heat until golden (≈ 5 minutes)
- Add onions to the meat, mix, reduce the heat to medium and fry for another 5-7 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste, pour peppercorns, flour, mix thoroughly and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add ketchup and mix well.
- Add bay leaf, pour a glass of water at room temperature. After waiting for the water to boil, cover with a lid, reduce the heat to near minimum and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season the prepared dish with chopped parsley.