Chicken On SticksCourse: Chicken Recipes, Snacks
Boneless chicken as required or 200 grams
2 Potatoes cut into medium thin slices
1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
1/2 tsp Soya sauce
1/2 tsp Red chilli sauce
1/2 Chat masala
1 tsp Red chilli powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
half Lemon juice
3 tablespoon All purpose flour
3 tablespoon cornstarch
oil for frying
- Cut into medium size cubes Chicken boneless.
- Slice potatoes and soak them in water.
- Marinate the chicken with butter, ginger garlic paste, soy sauce, red chilli sauce, chat masala, red chilli powder, salt, black pepper, lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside for 2 or 3 hours.
- At the time of frying add equal amount of maida and corn starch into chicken marinade and mix it well.
- Now skew the chicken piece in the center of potato slice and deep fry in medium hot oil till done.
- Take out the chicken sprinkle chat masala, grated cheese, and co.
- Serve with Szechuan chutney.