Pizza with broccoli mass
Pizza with broccoli massCourse: Snacks
1 broccoli (medium size)
4 tablespoons of grated cheese (I used mozzarella cheese but you can use another)
Salt, pepper and your favourite herbs
For the top, I used tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and basil.
- Grind the broccoli in a food processor.
- Open the avocado and mash it with a fork.
- Mix the avocado, the broccoli, the egg, the cheese, salt, pepper and herbs in a bowl.
- Put the mass in an oven paper and do the form. Then put it on a tray and bake it for 20 min at 220 degrees.
- Take it out and add the ingredients that you want on top and put it back in the oven for 15 min!