Koshok With Bulgur & Yogurt
- 1 cup of fine or coarse bulgur
- 1 cup of finely chopped dill
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 cup of roasted walnuts, roughly chopped with a knife
- 1000gr of plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup green onions, finely chopped
- The bulgur is soaked after it has been washed in cold water with curd and left outside the refrigerator for several hours until the bulgur absorbs all the milk.
- Then the rest of the ingredients are added such as green onions and dill with bulgur.
- Then you decorate with walnuts, tomatoes, olive oil and dill, or as desired.