Spicy zucchini in soy sauce
- Zucchini 700 g
- Soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- Honey ½ teaspoon
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Sweet paprika 1 teaspoon
- Ground red pepper ⅓ teaspoon
- Ground coriander ½ teaspoon
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Sesame 1 tablespoon
- Wash and cut the zucchini into cubes about 1 x 1 cm thick and about 1.5 cm wide.
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, mustard, paprika, red pepper, coriander and garlic in a bowl. Mix well.
- Take a pan and heat it to maximum temperature. Pour sunflower oil.
- When the oil is hot, pour out the sliced zucchini. Fry for about 6 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the prepared sauce over the zucchini and fry for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.