Veggie pizzaCourse: Pastry Recipes, Snacks, Vegetarian Recipes
400g plain flour/bread flour
1 7g sachet dried yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp caster sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
225ml warm water
Tomato sauce or bbq sauce
- Preheat the oven to the hottest temperature and put two large trays in the oven to get hot.
- Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and add the oil, then add 225ml water. Bring the dough together and knead for about 1 minute. Leave to rest under the mixing bowl for about 20 minutes.
- After your dough has risen slightly, slice it in half. Grab a large square of baking paper (dust it with flour) and start stretching out the dough until your preferred thickness. When done leave it to rise for another 15 minutes.
- Then spread your tomato sauce, bbq sauce, whatever you like! I made my own tomato pizza base and any toppings you like! I used mozzarella cheese, red onions, red peppers and mushrooms.
- Take your trays out the oven and slide your pizza onto the hot trays! Cook for about 15 minutes!