- Dark chocolate 200 g
- Butter 200 g
- Sugar 200 g
- Egg 5 pieces
- Wheat flour 110 g
- Cream Cheese 500 g
- Baking Powder 10 g
- Boil water in a large saucepan.
- Cut butter into slices, break chocolate and fold it into a heat-resistant bowl or saucepan.
- As soon as the water boils, remove a large saucepan from the heat and put a small saucepan in it so that no water gets into the chocolate. Stir until a smooth homogeneous mass, which the consistency should be like a very liquid kefir or even milk. Allow the mixture to cool.
- In another bowl, beat 3 eggs and 130 grams of sugar. Add the cooled chocolate mixture, stir. Pour the flour, sifted with baking powder, mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 eggs and 70 grams of sugar.
- Grease the baking pan with oil or lay out the parchment. Pour the chocolate dough, leaving a couple of tablespoons, level.
- Top with cheese dough, not mixing. Also flatten.
- Top with the remaining chocolate dough. Move with a fork to form a marble pattern.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes at 180 degrees.