American pancakes Recipe
American pancakes are a beloved breakfast staple that have become a classic in households across the United States and beyond. These fluffy and delicious pancakes are known for their thick, airy texture and sweet, buttery flavor, and are often served with a variety of toppings, from classic maple syrup to fresh berries and whipped cream.The basic ingredients for American pancakes are flour, milk, eggs, baking powder, sugar, and butter. These ingredients are mixed together to create a batter, which is then cooked on a griddle or frying pan. The pancakes are cooked until they are golden brown on both sides, and then served hot.One of the great things about American pancakes is their versatility. You can add a variety of ingredients to the batter to create different flavors and textures. For example, you can add chocolate chips, blueberries, or bananas to the batter to create delicious variations on the classic pancake.American pancakes are also a great option for those who are looking for a quick and easy breakfast. The batter can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, making it easy to whip up a batch of pancakes in just a few minutes in the morning.Another great thing about American pancakes is that they are a great option for those who are looking for a satisfying and filling breakfast. The pancakes are rich in carbohydrates and protein, which helps to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day.
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 glasses Wheat flour
- 1 tsp. Slaked Soda
- Vegetable oil ¼ cup
- Beat eggs with sugar and salt until foam appears.
- Add a glass of milk, whisk well, gradually pour the flour, constantly breaking the lumps with a whisk.
- Repeat the previous paragraph, adding the remaining glasses of milk and flour.
- Pour in vegetable oil (can be replaced with melted butter).
- Put off the soda, add to the dough and mix well again. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. During this time, heat the pan.
- Fry over moderate heat. As soon as bubbles appear and begin to burst, turn the pan around and fry for another 20 seconds.
The texture was off and the taste was not what I was hoping for.