American pancakesCourse: Breakfast Recipes, Dessert Recipes
3 tablespoons Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
2 cups Milk
2 glasses Wheat flour
1 tsp. Slaked Soda
Vegetable oil ¼ cup
- Beat eggs with sugar and salt until foam appears.
- Add a glass of milk, whisk well, gradually pour the flour, constantly breaking the lumps with a whisk.
- Repeat the previous paragraph, adding the remaining glasses of milk and flour.
- Pour in vegetable oil (can be replaced with melted butter).
- Put off the soda, add to the dough and mix well again. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. During this time, heat the pan.
- Fry over moderate heat. As soon as bubbles appear and begin to burst, turn the pan around and fry for another 20 seconds.